By booking into our next term, you agree to our PhysioPilates terms and conditions as listed below:
- The cost of the class is for one PhysioPilates term
- Each class is 1 hour in duration with a maximum of 6 participants to ensure individual attention
- Places for the course will only be confirmed on receipt of full payment
- We are under no obligation to refund or transfer your payment in the event that you are unable to attend part or the entire course
- Missed classes may be made up by arrangement strictly subject to availability
- We are unable to offer automatic refunding or rescheduling of classes in the event of adverse weather conditions local to yourselves preventing you from attending a scheduled class
You also agree to inform your instructor, physiotherapist or reception should you have or develop any health concerns which would impact on your ability to take part in physical exercise. Specific examples are listed below:
- Asthma or other breathing problems
- Blood disorders
- Musculoskeletal injury i.e. back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, bone, joint or nerve problems
- Have any other medical condition or taking medication which may affect safe exercise
Please note that bookings are taken on a first come, first served basis with advance bookings available to active members, so as to allow continuation and exercise progression.
Thank you again for being a valued member of our studio.